Why would a network technician change the wireless router IP address to a different private IP address during initial installation?
- to limit the number of devices and users that can attach to the wireless network
- to enable the router to become the DHCP server for the network and to perform NAT
- to strengthen the network mode login security and encryption settings
- to ensure that users will have to manually configure the network name in their wireless clients
- to decrease the likelihood that someone could access the router using the default settings