Which two things can be determined by using the ping command? (Choose two.)
- the number of routers between the source and destination device
- the IP address of the router nearest the destination device
- the average time it takes a packet to reach the destination and for the response to return to the source
- the destination device is reachable through the network
- the average time it takes each router in the path between source and destination to respond
Explanation:A ping command provides feedback on the time between when an echo request was sent to a remote host and when the echo reply was received. This can be a measure of network performance. A successful ping also indicates that the destination host was reachable through the network.