Which two statements describe a remote access VPN? (Choose two.)
- It connects entire networks to each other.
- It requires hosts to send TCP/IP traffic through a VPN gateway.
- It is used to connect individual hosts securely to a company network over the Internet.
- It may require VPN client software on hosts.
- It requires static configuration of the VPN tunnel.
Answers Explanation & Hints:
Remote access VPNs can be used to support the needs of telecommuters and mobile users by allowing them to connect securely to company networks over the Internet. To connect hosts to the VPN server on the corporate network, the remote access VPN tunnel is dynamically built by client software that runs on the hosts.