Which two statements characterize wireless network security? (Choose two.)
- Wireless networks offer the same security features as wired networks offer.
- Wireless guest mode provides open access to a protected LAN.
- With SSID broadcast disabled, an attacker must know the SSID to connect.
- Using the default IP address on an access point makes hacking easier.
- An attacker needs physical access to at least one network device to launch an attack.
Answers Explanation & Hints:
The default settings on a wireless network usually include an SSID that is being broadcast as well as default IP address settings. These default settings are considered insecure because with them an attacker can easily see a wireless network and attempt to connect to it and make changes to the network.