Which two rules pertain to the general daily activities of employees in a call center environment? (Choose two.)
- If a technician takes a call from a customer the technician does not like, the technician should pass the call to another technician.
- The technician should be sure to treat all customers equally.
- If a customer complains about another technician, the technician who is taking the call should agree with opinion of the customer.
- The technician should adjust the work chair to a height that is high enough so that wrists angle downwards toward the keyboard.
- The technician should contact the customer if the technician is going to be late for a follow-up appointment.
There are rules that call centers generally use to cover the daily activities of their employees. These rules are designed to ensure that there is always adequate coverage for incoming calls, and that the customer is not unduly inconvenienced when working with the call center employees. A high rate of customer satisfaction is always a primary goal of any call center.