Which two operations can help prevent a mobile device from being tracked without permission? (Choose two.)
- Turn off the GPS when not in use.
- Use a VPN connection whenever possible.
- Set the device to not store credentials.
- Set the device to connect only to known WiFi networks.
- Disable or remove apps that allow connections to the GPS.
Device tracking relies on GPS function. Turning off the GPS when not in use and disabling or removing apps that use the GPS function may prevent a device from being tracked.