Which three statements accurately describe duplex and speed settings on Cisco 2960 switches? (Choose three.)
- By default, the speed is set to 100 Mb/s and the duplex mode is set to autonegotiation.
- An autonegotiation failure can result in connectivity issues.
- The duplex and speed settings of each switch port can be manually configured.
- When the speed is set to 1000 Mb/s, the switch ports will operate in full-duplex mode.
- By default, the autonegotiation feature is disabled.
- Enabling autonegotiation on a hub will prevent mismatched port speeds when connecting the hub to the switch.
For more question and answers: