Which task should be part of a hardware maintenance routine?
- Review security updates.
- Update virus definition files.
- Adjust the monitor for optimum resolution.
- Remove dust from inside the hard drive.
- Check for and secure any loose cables.
Hardware maintenance tasks include these procedures:
• Remove dust from fan intakes;
• Remove dust from power supply;
• Remove dust from components found inside the computer;
• Clean mouse and keyboard;
• Check for and secure any loose cables.
Maintenance tasks like defragmenting a disk or scanning a hard drive for errors are part of a software maintenance routine.
For All Questions: IT Essentials Chapter 4 Exam Answers 2018 2019 Version 6.0 100%