What two tasks should be done regularly to preserve the security and integrity of data and applications on mobile devices. (Choose two.)
- Execute a factory reset once a month to remove all unidentified malicious software.
- Back up user data on a regular basis.
- Password protect iTunes or Google Play accounts.
- Use airplane mode if you are accessing the Internet at an open Wi-Fi site.
- Ensure that the operating system software and applications contain the latest updates.
- Unmount all unused disk partitions.
To help secure and protect the software and data on mobile devices, it is a best practice to do frequent backups. Another best practice is to ensure that all patches and updates are applied to software and applications. Patches and updates usually fix vulnerabilities as well as introduce new features.