What two kinds of problems should be escalated from a level one technician to a level two technician? (Choose two.)
- problems that require rebooting the equipment
- problems that can be solved in a short time
- problems that are complicated and will take a long time to resolve
- problems that do not fit into the “down call” category
- problems that are beyond the scope of the knowledge of the level one technician
A problem should be escalated to a level two technician when the problem is going to take a long time to fix, is affecting a large number of users, or requires knowledge or expertise that the level one technician does not possess.