Open the PT Activity. Perform the tasks in the activity instructions and then answer the question.
What problem is causing PC-A to be unable to communicate with the Internet?
- The static route should not reference the interface, but the outside address instead.
- This router should be configured to use static NAT instead of PAT.
- The ip nat inside source command refers to the wrong interface.
- The access list used in the NAT process is referencing the wrong subnet.
- The NAT interfaces are not correctly assigned.
Answers Explanation & Hints:
The output of show ip nat statistics shows that the inside interface is FastEthernet0/0 but that no interface has been designated as the outside interface. This can be fixed by adding the command ip nat outside to interface Serial0/0/0.