What are two requirements when using out-of-band configuration of a Cisco IOS network device? (Choose two.)
- HTTP access to the device
- a terminal emulation client
- Telnet or SSH access to the device
- a direct connection to the console or AUX port
- a connection to an operational network interface on the device
Answers Explanation & Hints:
A connection to an operational network interface on the device, and Telnet, SSH, or HTTP access are required for in-band management of Cisco IOS networking devices.