What are two reasons a network administrator might want to create subnets? (Choose two.)
- simplifies network design
- improves network performance
- easier to implement security policies
- reduction in number of routers needed
- reduction in number of switches needed
Two reasons for creating subnets include reduction of overall network traffic and improvement of network performance. Subnets also allow an administrator to implement subnet-based security policies. The number of routers or switches is not affected. Subnets do not simplify network design.