What are two load-balancing methods in the EtherChannel technology? (Choose two.)
- combination of source port and IP to destination port and IP
- source IP to destination IP
- source port to destination port
- combination of source MAC and IP to destination MAC and IP
- source MAC to destination MAC
Answers Explanation & Hints:
Depending on the hardware platform, one or more load-balancing methods can be implemented. These methods include source MAC to destination MAC load balancing or source IP to destination IP load balancing, across the physical links.