What are two features of protocols used within the TCP/IP protocol stack? (Choose two.)
- UDP is used when an application must be delivered as quickly as possible and some loss of data can be tolerated.
- TCP and UDP destination port numbers are dynamically generated by the sending device in order to track the responses to requests.
- TCP mechanisms retransmit data when an acknowledgment is not received from the destination system within a set period of time.
- The same Transport Layer source port is used for all of the tabs opened at the same time within a web browser.
- The Internet Layer IP protocol has built in mechanisms for ensuring the reliable transmission and receipt of data.