What are two drawbacks to using HIPS? (Choose two.)
- With HIPS, the success or failure of an attack cannot be readily determined.
- If the network traffic stream is encrypted, HIPS is unable to access unencrypted forms of the traffic.
- HIPS installations are vulnerable to fragmentation attacks or variable TTL attacks.
- HIPS has difficulty constructing an accurate network picture or coordinating events that occur across the entire network.
- With HIPS, the network administrator must verify support for all the different operating systems used in the network.