What are three factors to consider when purchasing a replacement motherboard? (Choose three.)
- The new motherboard must come from the same manufacturer as the existing motherboard.
- The new motherboard must support the same UEFI BIOS as the previous motherboard.
- The existing power supply must provide the connections required by the new motherboard.
- The socket and chipset on the new motherboard must match the existing CPU.
- The new motherboard must be the correct size to physically fit into the existing case.
- The replacement motherboard must have the same manufacturer as the existing case.