What are three benefits of computer preventive maintenance? (Choose three.)
- elimination of the need for repairs
- improvement in data protection
- extension of the life of components
- reduction in the number of equipment failures
- time savings for technicians making repairs
- improvement in RAM access time
Preventive maintenance can reduce the need for future repairs, but cannot eliminate them entirely. Preventive maintenance does not affect a technician making repairs. Preventive maintenance has no effect on RAM access time. The remaining options are all benefits of performing preventive maintenance.