Refer to the exhibit. The network administrator is configuring the port security feature on switch SWC. The administrator issued the command show port-security interface fa 0/2 to verify the configuration. What can be concluded from the output that is shown? (Choose three.)
CCNA 2 v7 SRWE Final Exam Answers 36
- The port is configured as a trunk link.
- This port is currently up.
- The switch port mode for this interface is access mode.
- Three security violations have been detected on this interface.
- There is no device currently connected to this port.
- Security violations will cause this port to shut down immediately.