Refer to the exhibit. The network administrator configures both switches as displayed. However, host C is unable to ping host D and host E is unable to ping host F. What action should the administrator take to enable this communication?
CCNA 2 v7 SRWE Final Exam Answers 29
- Associate hosts A and B with VLAN 10 instead of VLAN 1.
- Configure either trunk port in the dynamic desirable mode.
- Add the switchport nonegotiate command to the configuration of SW2.
- Include a router in the topology.
- Remove the native VLAN from the trunk.
For more question and answers: