Introduction to Linux II Chapter 4 Exam Answer
CCNA7.COM had tried to collect all chapter exam from candidate who has already taken exam. There are 6 questions in Introduction to Linux II Chapter 4. Our team has modified and corrected all answers with 100% score before we published on this page. In Introduction to Linux II Chapter 4 exam, you should review all questions again and again before go to take online exam with NDG system.
Question ID 1055
A GUI is intended to provide users a visual way of issuing commands to the computer through the use of WIMP. The acronym WIMP stands for:
- Windows, Icons, Menus and Pointers
- Windows, Icons, Menus and Printers
- Working In Multi-Printer environment
- Workstation, Interfaces, Menus and Printers
Question ID 1126
The CLI is one of the ways of issuing commands to operating system. CLI stands for:
- Command Line Interface
- Common Language Interface
- Complex Linear Instructions
- Current Level Interaction
Question ID 1127
X Windows, the latest GUI server for Linux, is a desktop from Microsoft.
True or False?
Question ID 1128
X Window defines the X11 protocol for communication and graphics primitives.
True or False?
Question ID 1129
Which of the following statements is NOT true regarding X Window:
- X Server and X Client are its important components
- It specifies how windows and buttons should look
- It uses X11 protocol for communication
- It provides an easy way to interact graphically with the operating system
Question ID 1130
Which of the following is NOT a component of the X Window system:
- Network manager
- Hardware drivers
- Widget/toolkit libraries
- Display manager