Chad, a level one call center technician, receives a customer phone call. The customer has an issue that Chad does not have the knowledge to answer. The customer is irritated that Chad cannot provide immediate assistance. Which two things should Chad do next? (Choose two.)
- Document the reason the customer called and create a support ticket.
- Inform the customer of the need to call back later.
- Escalate the customer to a level two technician.
- Ask the customer further questions to diagnose and attempt to fix the problem.
- Place the customer on hold until the customer has time to cool down.
When a customer contacts a call center, the level one technician should always create a ticket and document the problem that the customer is experiencing. If the level one technician is unable to provide assistance, the technician should escalate the ticket to a level two technician.