An employee complains that a Windows PC cannot connect to the Internet. A network technician issues the ipconfig command on the PC and is shown an IP address of 169.254.10.3. Which two conclusions can be drawn? (Choose two.)
- The PC cannot contact a DHCP server.
- The DNS server address is misconfigured.
- The default gateway address is not configured.
- The PC is configured to obtain an IP address automatically.
- The enterprise network is misconfigured for dynamic routing.
Answers Explanation & Hints:
When a Windows PC is configured to obtain an IP address automatically, the PC will try to obtain an IP address from a DHCP server. When the PC cannot contact a DHCP server, Windows will automatically assign an address belonging to the 169.254.0.0/16 range.