A user logs into Active Directory on a workstation and the user home directory does not redirect to a network share on a file server. A technician suspects that the group policy setting is incorrect. Which command can the technician use to verify the group policy settings?
Answers Explanation & Hints:
The functions of the listed commands are as follows:
- runas – runs a program or tool with different permissions
- rstrui – starts the System Restore utility
- gpresult – displays group policy settings
- gpupdate – refreshes group policy settings
- tasklist – displays currently running applications