A technician is configuring a new Cisco 2960 switch. What is the effect of issuing the BranchSw(config-if)# duplex full command?
- It allows data to flow in both directions at the same time on the interface.
- It allows data to flow in only one direction at a time on the interface
- It automatically adjusts the port to allow device connections to use either a straight-through or a crossover cable.
- It configures the switch as the default gateway.
- It encrypts user-mode passwords when users connect remotely.
For more question and answers: