A new technician has joined the IT team and is about to service a heavy printer. Which two precautions should be taken to avoid any injury when transporting the heavy printer to the service area? (Choose two.)
- Avoid lifting the equipment using the strength in your back.
- Lift the equipment using the strength in your legs and knees.
- Avoid bending your knees when lifting the printer.
- Bend your back to pick the printer up.
- Avoid lifting the printer close to your body.
When lifting heavy objects, avoiding bending or using the strength of the back, keeping heavy weights close to the body when carrying them, and using the strength of the legs and knee to lift something, all contribute to avoid injury.