A network administrator for a small company is contemplating how to scale the network over the next three years to accommodate projected growth. Which three types of information should be used to plan for network growth? (Choose three.)
- human resource policies and procedures for all employees in the company
- documentation of the current physical and logical topologies
- analysis of the network traffic based on protocols, applications, and services used on the network
- history and mission statement of the company
- inventory of the devices that are currently used on the network
- listing of the current employees and their role in the company
Several elements that are needed to scale a network include documentation of the physical and logical topology, a list of devices that are used on the network, and an analysis of the traffic on the network.