A help desk technician notices an increased number of calls relating to the performance of computers located at the manufacturing plant. The technician believes that botnets are causing the issue. What are two purposes of botnets? (Choose two.)
- to transmit viruses or spam to computers on the same network
- to record any and all keystrokes
- to withhold access to a computer or files until money has been paid
- to attack other computers
- to gain access to the restricted part of the operating system
Answers Explanation & Hints:
Botnets can be used to perform DDoS attacks, obtain data, or transmit malware to other devices on the network.